Making Bonsucro-related claims
A key benefit of being involved with Bonsucro is the ability to make claims. The types of claims you can make vary depending on your level of involvement – for example whether you are a Bonsucro member, or have obtained certification, or are a partner of Bonsucro.
Claims & Labelling Rules
Bonsucro’s Claims and Labelling Rules outline the different types of claim available and the rules governing their use. The claim types are:
- Bonsucro Membership
- Bonsucro Certificate Holder
- Physical Product Trades (off-product claims)
- Physical Product Trades (on-product claims)
- Credit Trades (off-product claims)
- Bonsucro Certification Bodies
- Bonsucro Training Providers
- The Claims & Labelling Rules released in October 2019 replace the previous version, published in October 2018.
- New packaging or claims developed after publication (if not already pre-approved by Bonsucro, or if artwork or packaging is already in production) must comply with the most current Claims & Labelling Rules
- Existing packaging needs to become compliant with C&L Rules at the next print run