The Bonsucro logo promotes sustainability in sugarcane. On pack it helps to draw consumers’ attention to your sustainability credentials. Off pack, it helps show your suppliers and clients that you are part of the global community dedicated to accelerating the sustainable production and uses of sugarcane.
A benefit of Bonsucro membership is the ability to make claims about sustainability in your sugarcane supply chain and use the Bonsucro logo. We have a selection of logos that you can use on products, websites, banners, sustainability reports. etc.
Our Certified Sustainable Sugarcane seal is designed to help with your consumer messaging. It is exclusively for physical products that contain a minimum is 95% Bonsucro certified sugarcane. We have approved the logo on bars of chocolate, bottles of rum, bags of sugar, packaging made from bioplastic with polyerts derived from sugarcane and more. The logo is available in 23 different languages: Albanian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, and Ukrainian.
If you would like any of these logos, please contact us on email@example.com
Please note, the type of claims you can make vary depending on your level of involvement – for example whether you are a Bonsucro member, or have obtained certification, or are a partner of Bonsucro.
Claims & Labelling Rules
Bonsucro’s Claims and Labelling Rules outline the different types of claim available and the rules governing their use. The claim types are:
- Bonsucro Membership
- Bonsucro Certificate Holder
- Physical Product Trades (off-product claims)
- Physical Product Trades (on-product claims)
- Credit Trades (off-product claims)
- Bonsucro Certification Bodies
- Bonsucro Training Providers
- The Claims & Labelling Rules released in October 2019 replace the previous version, published in October 2018.
- New packaging or claims developed after publication (if not already pre-approved by Bonsucro, or if artwork or packaging is already in production) must comply with the most current Claims & Labelling Rules
- Existing packaging needs to become compliant with C&L Rules at the next print run
Internal Claims & Labelling Procedure
Logo & Certification Mark License Agreement
Submit a Claim for Approval