A powerful network
The world’s most reputable companies and civil society organisations are already connecting to work on sustainability issues together.
Get informed about the issues and opportunities that sugarcane brings with Bonsucro's webinars, training and tools.
Demonstrate your commitment to professional, successful and responsible business - and inspire others to take the same steps.
Benefits of membership
- Help make the sugarcane sector more sustainable
- Work towards achieving Sustainable Development Goals such as ‘responsible consumption and production’ and ‘climate action’
- Obtain direct access to the Bonsucro team in London, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Cape Town, Delhi and Singapore
- Collaborate on impact projects to address key sustainability issues in sugarcane, such as supporting smallholder farming communities and exploring synergies with government policy
- Use the Credit Trading Platform – a revolutionary tool to connect sugarcane buyers and producers
- Receive technical advice on sustainability in sugarcane production and supply chains
- Use Bonsucro’s practical tools and resources to understand your sustainability status and identify areas that you can improve
- Receive dedicated membership management that includes consultation with Bonsucro staff and action plans.
2.8 million tonnes
That’s how much sugar we’ve certified, and counting.
If you'd like to become a member of Bonsucro, you can take the next step here.Become a member